Song No.1- The Obligatory 'I-Must-Have-A-Sad-Song-Cause-Then-That'd-Be-Denial'
James Morrison- Pieces Don't Fit Anymore
I've been twisting and turning in a space that's too small
I've been drawing the line and watching it fall
You've been closing me in , closing the space in my heart
Watching us fading and watching us fall apart
Well I can't explain why it's not enough
Coz I gave it all to you
And if you leave me now
Oh just leave me now
It's the better thing to doI
It's time to surrender
It's been too long pretending
There's no use in trying
When the pieces don't fit anymore
You pulled me under
So i had to give in
Such a beautiful mess
That's breaking my skin
Well i'll hide all the bruises
I'll hide all the damage that's done
But show how i'm feeling
Until all the feeling has gone
Oh, don't misunderstand how I feel
Coz I've tried, yes I've tried
Still I don't know why
No I don't know why
Why I can't explain why it's not enough
Song No.2: The Other Obligation- The Pick Me Up Song
Jason Mraz feat James Morrison- Details in the Fabric
You better listen to this song. Its aweeeeesomeeee!
(and my other song choice for this category was I Kissed A Girl, hehe)
Calm down
Deep breaths
And get yourself dressed instead
Of running around
And pulling all your threads and
Breaking yourself up
If it's a broken part, replace it
But, if it's a broken arm then brace it
If it's a broken heart then face it
And hold your own
Know your name
And go your own way
And everything will be fine Everything will be fine mmmhmm
Hang on Help is on the way
Stay strong I'm doing everything
Are the details in the fabric
Are the things that make you panic
Are your thoughts results of static cling?
Are the things that make you blow
Hell, no reason, go on and scream
If you're shocked it's just the fault
Of faulty manufacturing.
Yeah everything will be fine
Everything in no time at all Everything
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Why music should come in vitamins that you can swallow.
Posted by Tharish at 6:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment