Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Sun, sand and..... GIGGLES!

I think one of the biggest mysteries to those who own a Y chromosome is how the opposite sex are able to get high on absolutely no chemical substance whatsoever. The fact that girls can get together, laugh their arse off at the slightest (sometimes even not funny) thing and procede to cook up and execute crazy-ass shenanigans will forever remain a mystery to boys.





Happily, this phenomena happened in bucket-loads last weekend at my real vay-kay with two girlfriends, with a supporting cast that includes her lovely familia and equally lovely bf.

Top 4 LOL-Retardo moments

No.4
LongLegs, CrazyPants and myself are chatting in the deep end (read:10 feet deep) about.... well, boys obviously. I'm holding on to the bars of the the ladder, the other two to the sides of the pool.

Me: But but... i find it so disturbing.... *i suddenly let go off the bar and go off away from the edge*

LongLegs and Crazy Pants: *laugh* So drama. Tharish! Come back here. *laughs some more*

Crazy Pants: Shit. I think she's really drowning. *dives in and saves me*

Me: *sputters, coughs* What to you so long?!!

________________________________________________


No. 3
LongLegs is driving fast at night. CrazyPants is at the back, I'm riding shotgun. LongLegs beats a yellow light in the nick of time.

LongLegs: YEAH! I beat the green light!

Me: Who the heck beats a green light???
____________________________________________________________-


No.2
LongLegs, Crazy Pants and I are in the car with LongLeg's bf who's driving. He brings us to a mamak place.

Me: *looks at the sign* Whadda heck is a Temiang Goreng? Some Negeri Sembilan speciality?

*everyone starts laughing their ass off*

The sign said Temiang CORNER.
___________________________________________________________________

No.1
LongLegs, CrazyPants and I are at a shopping mall, browsing the women's section.

Me: I really want a shirt like this. The cut's really nice too.

CrazyPants: Yeah, plaid looks nice.

LongLegs: Eww. Looks so Bangla lah.

Me: *points to her shirt* Yeah, you rockin the Bangla look what....

LongLegs:*looks down at her own plaid shirt*. Owh shiet.


5 comments:

keishaowen said...

I thought we agreed that Temiang Corner deserves 1st placing! hahahaa

Tharish said...

Oh shut up. Only YOU did!

Arlyne said...

Hahahahahaha!
Karth rocking the Bangla look!
I can soooo hear her when she suddenly looked down at herself and realised that she was in plaids too. LoL~

Z said...

ROFLMAO.

i think the cutest one is the you drowning one and the beating a green light. hahaha XD

Tharish said...

Yay! I got the cute one! Thanks Izaty! *sticks tongue out at Karth*