Thursday, June 12, 2008

Step 1

60 minutes of gardening burns 300 kcals

60 minutes of walking burns 200 kcals

90 minutes of football burns 600 kcals

45 minutes of dancing burns 450 kcals

1. I hate gardening. Its something to do with a childhood trauma that involves gigantic hairy red-eyed caterpillars. PASS!

2. Ok, walking sounds decent. I used to brisk walk around the lake in UM till exam period. Headphones on playing The Strokes- hell yeah. (My fave tho, was SUM41's With You)

3. Err. I don't plan on starting to play football, or even futsal. Forget 90mins, I think i might die on the field after 15 minutes. PASS!

4. YES YES YES YES YES! I love dancing, and i don't care if i look dumb! Oh, but the people dancing infront of the windowpane at California Fitness at MidV a bit extreme lah.

So step 1 is: Get my body into shape. Healthy and hot. Best combo to have.

0 comments: