People who know me best, know that i have a very low tolerance level for people who generally act indecisive, bimbotic (yes, fully aware of the non-existence of the word), imprudently, ingratefully and basically stupidly. I suppose one of the easiest way to tick me off is to behave in such a manner in front of me and you'll see me huffing and puffing.
But what irritates me more than that is when i fall into the same trap.
For example. It's 12.57a.m. I cannot sleep, eventhough i full well know that i have a full day tomorrow that begins at 9a.m. I'm a light sleeper and take quite a long time to fall asleep so i should just turn in now. But here i am.
What i am most irritated with right now though is the awful habit i have of being easily caught up with the smallest thing. I have the ability to obsess over something very quickly, and very furiously. I get so caught up, letting my emotions dictate my actions, and dropping the ball in the game. It sucks.
It sucks cause it's just not worth it. It sucks cause if i could just control myself, i'd probably be playing a better game and getting the results that i want. It sucks cause i become someone else. Someone i don't want to be, someone that even i'm disgusted with. It sucks because i can't help but make an effort when i want something.
And i want this. I'm not even sure why. It sure doesn't look good for me. But the one that does look good for me, the one that i actually have right in my palm, isn't even half as appetising. Kinda like veggies, really.
I have choices to make. Maybe not right now. But soon. And the way i'm behaving right now, i'm just so afraid i'll make the wrong ones. Dammit.
Sunday, September 13, 2009
Collision.
Posted by Tharish at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment