This day, exactly a year ago, was probably one of the most dramatic days fof my life. I still remember the feeling of ... actually, i don't even know what that feeling was. It was a mix of helpness and pain. And confusion. But it was a 360 turn in the evening, and thus it began.
There was the good, definitely. In some ways we still have and function in a way together that is rare and defies logic.
But fuck it. I was miserable a lot. The ramblings here prove that. I hid it all of course, but it hurt so much sometimes. When it was good, it was good. But you didn't make much effort to make it good more often, and i was somehow the brunt for trying.
So this is goodbye.
A year ago i thought i might've finally found happiness and stability. Today i realise happiness and stability was always mine, and if anything, it tethered on the edge with you.
You're a good person. Just a crap boyfriend. =)
And today i will remember how awesome i am. Just me.
p/s- I had a completely inappropriate way of celebrating this. Not that it was done TO celebrate today, lol. But since im single, i'd like to think its ENTIRELY apt ;)
Thursday, February 10, 2011
One year.
Posted by Tharish at 5:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment