Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Skinny jeans and the ilk.

You know how people always say 'embrace your curves'. How the opposite sex like women with a little bit of flesh on 'em and not stick figures?

I think it's one big lie.

Cause (and no offense meant here) it's the skinny stick thin girls that end up getting (multiple) guys lining up for 'em. I know some of them don't choose to be skinny just as much as curvy girls don't choose to be curvy, but the fact still stands that the world tilts more towards em. Especially fashion trends. It really, really annoys me when i see girls wearing skinny jeans, and looking good in them, when i have to wear bootcut cuz i'm 'curvy'. It SUCKS.

Ah well. Wishing the fashion world would tilt towards the curvy would be like wishing Bush would be tried for war crimes. Not gonna happen.

I'm gonna work on my Jurisprudence assignment now. Ironically, it's on justice. LOL.

0 comments: