Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Overused.

I'll make it up to you

I am seriously hating this phrase right now. It's just been used as an attempt to placate me, but what annoys me is the fact that it's been used time and time again by people in my life and they never deliver.

I've never used the phrase. I make solid promises. Well, i try my very best not to dissapoint in the first place. Because really, dissapointment comes from giving expectation, and it's not fair for anyone to nurture or give hope for something he can't deliver. And if you can't deliver, don't make another promise you can't deliver!

Yes. So that's why i hate that phrase. People forget.

As a side note. I find it incredibly ironic that two people dislike each other, even without meeting each other, yet share two major things in common.

1. They both care about me
2. They both have hurt me

Ain't life grand?...

0 comments: