Sometimes, all you need is a soul-searching conversation to change your perspective on things.
And now, i've realised, maybe it was my fault.
I might have lost what i wanted because i never showed that i wanted it. I never indicated that i cared enough, that i wanted this bad enough that i would fight for it. Because i always give up. I always try to protect myself till the extent that i don't take risks. I become selfish.
Cause really, i did care. I did want this. Maybe you did too, and all i did was push you away.
I'm sorry. I really am. I guess we could have been something. Something good. But i wish you all the happiness in the world with the one you've chosen. And someday maybe, i'll get the same kind of happiness, when i'm ready to stop being selfish.
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Four more back at me.
Posted by Tharish at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment