Monday, June 20, 2011

Building/Stumbling Blocks

Murphy. You loveeee me dontcha. Every opportunity you get. An example i am. I'm used to your games. But my freakin' graduation? Not cool Murphy. Not cool.

___________________________________________________

So i decided to say fuck it and move on, because there isn't much i can do it about it. Moping around ain't gonna help. So i channelled all my energy into ICRC. In a dramatic turn of events that saw me having to again, take out someone close to me, stress vomitting, breking first unexpectedly- we made finals. And lost it. So close. Bugger. One more open tourney finals lost.

Oh well. Dr. C did say, "This tournament, all i want is for you guys to work on your manner." I hope we did that too.

_____________________________________________________

So my former editor, SufSaf, bestowed upon me the responsibility and faith in a civil society project, UndiMalaysia. I've always wanted to be involved in such projects, but my father's lack of faith in my ability to not get kicked out by uni admins kinda put a fullstop to that.

I gave Sufsaf quite the grilling about the project when he asked me. I think that caught him off-guard a little, but reassured him that he was making the right decision.

He made by day, by these typed sentences:

"btw do u know why i thought of you first to recruit into the team? because you write beautifully. among friends, i've never seen better writing. so yes, that's why. n no i'm not sweettalking here, u know im not like that. there's that element of sarcasm and wit in your writing which i crave to have in mine"

Its been too long since i made a mark with my writing. Perhaps its time i go back.
_______________________________________________________

Could i be more confused about my life?


0 comments: