So here's the thing. I'm a bit of a masochist. But more importantly, i tend to overestimate my strength as a person.
I thought that i would be able to do this. Get over you whilst still being your close friend. Mostly because i think that i wouldn't really be over you if i couldn't be friends with you, right?
Lofty, lofty ideals.
I think i'm kinda close to losing it. Because i dreamed of you last night. A dream that was so real that it took quite a bit to shake myself to reality at dawn. If i were to accept theories of modern psychology, then it would mean that my subconscious is telling me i can't do this. Because what i want and what i'm working for are too different things, both on the exact opposite ends of the spectrum.
Practical exigencies mandate my maintaining the status quo.
When all i want to do is just run away from all of this.
0 comments:
Post a Comment