It's a cliche, but every new year i do look forward to better things. January has always been my favourite month, cause everyone is still happy due to the inexplicable hope that the new year brings, school usually is still on that lazy slow mode... and it ends with my birthday. Yes, selfish i know, but i was brought up in a family (and society) that has always made a big fuss of birthdays, so i LOVE celebrating my own birthday =)
Started out the last few days a little on the hectic side. Got 2nd place for a public speaking competition. A little dissapointed, since clinching first was pretty damn close, but i got a nice amount of money nonetheless. What was a lesser known, and less fun fact, was that i suffered from food poisoning/extreme stress/dehydration throughout the period of the competition. I am still trying to get better, unfortunately.
I am STILL trying to get a spot for my internship position!
... and my project paper hasn't gotten off the ground, really. Still.
Oh, and the irony is, i may be due a large amount of money soon, but i am not cash flush right now. Darn.
BUT
This is why 2010 looks good.
I WILL get that internship post soon enough.
I WILL get my money soon enough.
I WILL get better.
I WILL have time to do my project paper.
.... all, in the month of January.
January miracles. Don't knock 'em just yet ;)
Saturday, January 2, 2010
Hello 2010.
Posted by Tharish at 3:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment