In the last debate session i had, i kept saying "But Mr. Speaker, reality check". I'm not sure at what point my usually very serious debating style turned into bimbo-speak. Where art Thou, sophistication?
______________
Here's the reality check for my life:
1. Financial Status- absolutely depressing. I effin need to get paid!! I feel like an exploited Chinese sweatshop worker =(
2. Love life- still single. Cleaning up the mess of which i might have created, but i wish i was a little more heartless so that i could be blunt and get people to move on from something that never was. I'm not though, and funnily enough, in the process of trying not to get others hurt, i get emotionally distressed.
3. Friendships- i hate being in a fight, for the lack of a better word. As much as this might sound one-sided because it is only my side, i have done nothing wrong, thus i won't apologize. I believe that even if i did do something wrong, i should be told what it was, instead of being accused vaguely once and then given the silent treatment. Most of all, i hate dealing with immaturity. As a side note, Rob is leaving tomorrow. I'm gonna miss the outings, and the conversations with someone so different from my usual social circle. That last karaoke session was bittersweet.
4. Education- last semester's CGPA was less than stellar. I hate underperforming. It's probably due to a lifetime of being above average without trying too hard. Now i'm actually working for it, with nothing to show, and it is just so.damn.frustrating.
5. Music- had to cancel an open mic engagement last minute. Dima wasn't up for it, and i wasn't gonna do it alone. I guess i'm still afraid of being up there alone with my music.
1+2+3+4+5= Ok laaa... Life ain't that bad now, innit?
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Reality Check
Posted by Tharish at 9:36 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment