Saturday, July 18, 2009

Ch-ch-changes

If you know me, this wouldn't be so random.

Yes, i got sick of the old layout. So i changed it. I didn't like any of the other layouts though. They were too.. blog-ish. Yes, duh. But i was looking for something that looks more suitable for prose, but i realised that if that's what i wanted, i should be looking elsewhere. So i chose the one that irritated me the least.

I've also changed my URL, yet again. I need my privacy when i write, and fear no repecussions. I've been the victim of such a situation, where my words were used against me. I believe that people who take your words out of context and manipulate them out of their intended meaning are scum. If you're not a debater using it in a debate, you're scum.

Speaking of scum. Tell me how can i not be disillusioned by so-called leaders who can't stand up for our rights keep making policies that burden the man on the street? Is this what leadership means to you? I'd rather the one fighting you, than being just like you.

0 comments: