Today, i have decided.
To be happy. Regardless of what's going on around, and within me.
I have decided to not wallow in self-misery and angst. I am not 16 anymore, and good music musn't come from angst anymore.
I will take the best parts of life and make them my focus. Because really, life ain't that bad for me. As cliche is this sounds, i am not a refuge, i am not dying, no one i know is dying, my race isn't being killed of by genocide (contrary to what a certain 'illegal society' claims), i am not starving, i am not addicted to anything (maybe a certain person...), and i have a future.
So what if i signed off my life for the next few months? I'd have a shot at Washington.
So what if the next few weeks after finals will be intense? I'd have a shot at winning.
So what if i'm fat and getting fatter? I can lose weight. Or buy new clothes? LOL.
So what if i'm extremely unlucky in love? Just means i'm free and unattached. Mingle!
So what if i'm not cash rich right now? Ok, no postives in this one. But i'm always broke, so....
I shall smile, giggle and laugh more. Life's is... what it is.
Intimacy. Into-Me-I-See. Tm. ROFL!
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
*smiles*
Posted by Tharish at 8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
here's something that may interest you, in case you haven't heard of it already:
http://www.voize.my/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1819
will you be at worlds, btw? or at wupid?
Defnitely not at Worlds- UM isn't giving us a budget for Cork i'm afraid.
As for WUPID, most prolly not since Yunus only allocated one team and one adj for UM this year =(. Might come down and watch tho, or maybe if i can score and invite to break night would be awesome ;p
Oh, and i can't seem to view the link too.
my my tharish.
wish could be as optimistic as u.
but i just sound sarcastic whenever i attempt optimism.
LOLz
Post a Comment