Short recap of an eventful year.
1. Academic life- Got my grades up to a decent level, finally. Parents claim its because i gave up mooting. And slowed down on debating. Me thinks it was just the fact that i'm starting to understand how to answer exam questions.
2. Debates- After much, much heartbreak, i started making more finals, and finally making a clean sweep at Royals. Started coaching high school debates, which brought me closer to what my future role should be: developing debates. Did 4 different stints as a DCA, which was a lot of fun and hard work. I came into my own last year, truly.
3. Finances improved, but always fluctuated due to my reckless nature with money. But i now own quite a few pair of heels... and really, what else do you need in life? =D
4. I did a spot of travelling too! Bali for a vacation, and Africa for debates and a vacation. All this even with a passport fiasco! LOL. Internal travelling was also done, which was fun fun!
5. I have loved and lost. I learnt patience, understanding, pain, forgiveness and well, love. That perhaps it doesn't come in that movie package we all seem to think it should. But i've also realised that maybe i deserve those movie moments, if only they be fleeting. But most of all i deserve to be loved.
New Year's Resolution?
To live.
And to learn.
Sunday, January 16, 2011
2010.
Posted by Tharish at 7:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment